maanantai 28. heinäkuuta 2014

Such a Cosmopolitan Me!

So this time Human Mom made me post in English. I haven't quite studied the language at all, but Human Mom was kind enough to help me translate my thoughts from Finnish.

So, first of all, sorry for not posting for sooooo long. It's been an incredibly busy month, and all the spare time we've had hasn't really been that much of spare time at all. I'd like to tell you guys about the special highlight of the month anyways, there have been quite a few of them, despite the horrible schedules!

As I said before, a friend of Human Mom's, Dan, was coming over for a visit from America. I accidentally lied to you guys by saying he was on his way to Israel, but actually he was already on his way back. He'd kinda been all over the place by the time he got to Finland. Georgia, Israel, Estonia, Russia... Can't even remember them all. So he arrived on Wednesday the 9th. Human Mom picked him up from the railway station and brought him here. Human Mom had already told me and Tirri that a guest was arriving, but even though we were super excited to see him, we also were a little scared of him.

The IMPORTANT THING was, though, that not me nor Tirri tried to bite him. Not once! (Okay, maybe just a little bit but just once.) I tried barking at him for a couple of times, but eventually figured it probably wouldn't make any difference, so I quitted. It turns out Dan really liked us and he was constantly petting us. Well, me and Tirri had nothing against that so we told him to keep it coming!

It was really nice to have someone over that wasn't scary at all! Dan also invited us to visit him, but Human Mom told me the flight would be too stressful for us doggies, so she'll probably go alone once she has saved enough money. She keeps telling me and Tirri to get jobs but I personally think I don't need one. I'd rather just spend the days sleeping and planning all kinds of tricks and pranks for when Human mom gets home from work.

Unfortunately we forgot to take any photos with Dan, so here's one of Tirri lying in the sun instead:

This is after Human Mom took Tirri to the dentist. She had a few teeth removed and had to be anaestethized for a while, so she was quite sleepy for the rest of the day.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti